A Year in Review
2012 was a busy year for us here at TDi Technologies. We’ve been hard at work, adding new features and making significant improvements to our products and services. Take a look at a few of the major projects we completed over the year:
New and Improved ConsoleWorks Support Website : We’ve improved the ConsoleWorks Support website so it’s easier to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for. The Support website features online help, video tutorials, user forums, and the new Knowledge Base, where you can find helpful articles on configuring and using ConsoleWorks.
New website feature: Frequently Asked Questions: Our newest website feature, the TDi Technologies FAQ seeks to answer any questions you might have about ConsoleWorks and IT Foundation Management.
Release of ConsoleWorks Version 4.6: ConsoleWorks version 4.6 marked one of the most significant releases in recent history. Check out this article for the highlights from ConsoleWorks 4.6: What’s New in ConsoleWorks 4.6?
The ConsoleWorks Certificate Program: The ConsoleWorks Certificate Program is a program to assist TDi customers in employee recruitment, retention, training, and development. The online exams are now available for the ConsoleWorks Operator Certificate and ConsoleWorks Administrator Certificate. For more information and links to the exams, go to support.tditechnologies.com.
Release of the ConsoleWorks HobbyKit: The ConsoleWorks hobby kit program gives IT professionals the opportunity to use a full-featured version of ConsoleWorks (in a non-production environment).
2012 also saw the addition of web content, including blog articles, whitepapers, solution briefs, and more. Below you will find our most popular articles and downloads for the year:
Top Blog Articles
- PCI-DSS Requirement 10: Configuration Port Security
- From the Control Room to the Substation to the Pole
- Automating Baseline Configuration Management
- Configuration Port Security and NERC Compliance
- Privileged Access Management with ConsoleWorks
- Solution Brief: Privileged Access Management
- ConsoleWorks vs. ConsoleWorks-LE Product Comparison
- Whitepaper: NERC CIP-010-5 R1 R2 DRAFT
- Interview: OpenVMS Healthcare Customer
- The ConsoleWorks Difference – Virtual Machines