TDi Technologies’ advancements in configuration management technology provide the much needed managerial visibility and control over unintended or unapproved changes to IT devices, eliminating the major sources of human error or nefarious activity that can impact overall security and operations.
There are a number of areas where Configuration Management adds significant value to both Security and Operations:
- Better visibility and accountability of the configuration of devices on a network
- Minimized troubleshooting time for downtimes caused by configuration issues
- Reduced downtime with time alerts, alarms on the identification of unauthorized configuration changes
- Adherence to device configuration standards, software versions, and hardware
- Proof of compliance with cybersecurity regulatory standards
Additional information is available on the ConsoleWorks Baseline Configuration Management solution at this link.