TDi has partnered with the IBM OT Security group to fill a gap in the IBM OT portfolio around Secure Remote Access, Patching, Configuration, and Password Management specific to OT assets that are fundamental to solving these business challenges. IBM brings to the table a very broad set of relationships and access to business opportunities where IBM is being challenged to solve specific operational, compliance, and cybersecurity based problems faced by the market today.
IBM/ConsoleWorks Partnership Customer Benefits:
- ConsoleWorks allows IBM to bridge the gap between IT and OT as today’s customers are being challenged to support business and regulatory requirements to meet the newfound remote workforce.
- ConsoleWorks provides a very different level of cybersecurity through operational hygiene by enabling IBM customers to stay up to date on patching when applicable, ensure though granular role-based access that the user is indeed approved to manage a device, or invoke a specific command, and comply with corporate password update processes that meet ever-tightening compliance guidelines.
- ConsoleWorks’ ability to communicate down to the end devices allows IBM to help its customers standardize and manage asset configurations and notify the correct team when an asset’s configuration is changed without authorization.
- ConsoleWorks provides a rich ecosystem platform with integration capabilities to ingest data from leading IDM players for expedited onboarding of assets. Once under ConsoleWorks view, ConsoleWorks can provide valuable data back to the SEIM for advanced situational awareness
- ConsoleWorks provides a platform approach greatly simplifying building the defense posture by minimizing the attack surface through basic operational hygiene….controlling what the human actor can do and logging everything that happens on an asset, greatly reducing the Cyber Attack surface.
Together, the joint partnership offers customers high value while ensuring efficient and streamlined IT/OT operations, compliance, and cybersecurity. Contact us if you would like to know more about this relationship and offerings.