Financial institutions have a big challenge – to guard their customers’ financial interests.
When it comes to protecting the business, our customers in the financial industry use ConsoleWorks as a strategic business enabler for monitoring and managing the most mission critical applications infrastructure for executing and managing wire transfers, member data, teller systems, and back office systems.
- Provide accurate, customer information over an array of real-time access points.
- Deliver 24/7 service with no margin for error.
- Increase visibility across a plethora of internally-integrated financial networks.
- Ensure early notification when there are emerging problems within the database, disk storage or operating systems.
- Monitor access security for vendors, newly hired, recently promoted, or terminated employees.
- Safeguard the financial institution and its members against potential insider threats that could jeopardize customer assets and reputation.
- Discreetly monitor targeted IT functions to enable the transition from reactive to a proactive.
- Control access from a single panel and limit vendors to core systems.
- Provide real-time reporting as needed by internal auditors.
- Anticipate database, CMS or device errors in advance.
- Enable a combination of human and technology resources to watch what is taking place across their networks.
A Partner You can Count On
When you buy ConsoleWorks you don’t just get a software product, you get a team of dedicated professionals that work hard for you every day to ensure your needs are met. Our engineers often work directly with customers to solve new challenges, enhance our product value, and validate potential product enhancements.
You are our most valuable asset, and we are dedicated to exceeding each and every one of your expectations.