The telecommunications industry is representative of many other industries with respect to size of the IT departments. But, because of the evolution of the telecommunications industry, with mergers and acquisitions, the complexity and hidden costs of these IT departments introduces a unique challenge for their business – disparate systems, legacy devices, lack of standardization, monumental number of network devices.
Our telecommunications customers have stated three key benefits of the ConsoleWorks solution in addressing these challenges – the need for a common platform for accessing a large network of disparate devices, limiting access to those devices, and meeting regulatory requirements.
Protect security and ensure efficient access to thousands of internal devices
- Enable a universal device access management solution across multiple vendors and operating systems
- Replace multiple legacy device access management solutions with a single solution implementation
- Provide a standard and familiar management configuration and a common access methodology across all servers and consoles
- Manage thousands of devices with a smaller staff
- Monitor, authorize, and limit access to one or more servers
- Centralize device management under one standard configuration.
- Assign a console name and description to every device on the network
- Monitor and log every keystroke of each server session and follow every action