Send Resume to email@example.com
As a Sr. Infrastructure Solutions Architect, you’ll be responsible for promoting and deploying TDI’s Technology to manage, secure and audit access to Business Critical Infrastructure of corporate servers (physical and Virtual), applications, networks, Storage for local and remote access all the while meeting regulatory compliance. You’ll interact with the sales and technology organization to provide robust technical solutions to customer business problems. You’ll work on the pre-sales and post-sales/implementation of our technology to solve the business critical problems identified in the sales process.
This position is customer facing and engineering focused. Working with customers to implement our technology while figuring out the customer “Easy Button” to bring back to engineering is paramount. You will always look for better more efficient ways to use and deploy our technology in a multitude of customer business-critical environments where an outage or failure is unacceptable.
To Be A Part Of This Growing Team You Will Need:
- All Around Cyber Engineer/Architect In Regard To Skill Set.
- Good Personality Is Key With Excellent Relationship Building Skills.
- Excellent Listener – When The Customer Is Talking Listen.
- Get Things Done Right The First Time, By Researching And Thinking Through Their Decisions
- Previous Experience With Mid To Large Companies Infrastructure
- Security Clearance a BIG Plus but not a requirement.
- Good Listening, Oral And Written Communications.
- CISSP Certification With At Least One Other Certification Required: CNE, MCSE, GIAC Or Other Engineering Level Industry Standard Certification.
- Knowledge Of The Energy, Telecom, Healthcare Market And Environments A Plus
- Compliance Knowledge And Understanding – NERC CIP, PCI, HIPAA/HYTRUST, FISMA
- Ability To Build Presentations, Present And Train Customers On Our Technology
- Advanced Administrative Knowledge Of Solaris, Windows, Linux, Cisco, VMware, EMC A Plus
- Advanced Technical Knowledge Of Network Security Systems, Tools And Utilities
- Excellent Knowledge of Logging Solutions
- Advanced Knowledge Of Firewalls And Security System Configurations
- Extensive Knowledge Of Multi-Factor, Strong Authentication Technologies.
- Expert Knowledge Of Infrastructure Monitoring Technologies Tools and Best Practices.
- Ability To Develop Strategic Technical Documentation
- Deliver Professional Services To Customers Deploying Our Technology.
- Testing Of New Product Versions
- 2nd Level Troubleshooting & Support Of Customer Problems
- Development Of Company Best Practices For Deployment And Customer Experience
- Product Presentations And Demonstrations Both On-Site And Remote.
- Customer Proof-Of-Concepts
- Assist Sales With Pre-Sales & Implementation Technical Efforts And Customer Growth
- Maintain Current Knowledge Of Regulatory Policy, Compliance, Documentation
- Provide And Support The Implementation Of Business Solutions
- 5+ Years Of Experience In A Variety Of IT Disciplines, Including System, Network Infrastructure And Development Enterprise Solutions
- 5 Years Designing And Deploying Traditional IT Technologies
- Excellent Presentation and Project Management Skills
Salary Commensurate with Experience and Skills
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED, NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY US EMPLOYER WITHOUT REQUIRING SPONSORSHIP
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK