TDi Technologies, LLC. (TDI) is firmly committed to protecting your privacy.
Collection of information
TDi Technologies may collect, store, and use the following personal information:
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to use for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications and/or webinars and/or newsletters.
TDi Technologies may also collect, store, and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website, including information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
Use of personal data
- process any inquiries submitted by you and other communications initiated by you in relation to your dealings with TDi Technologies;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website:
- send you marketing communications regarding TDi products and services;
- comply with statutory and regulatory requirements; and
- achieve the general objectives of TDi Technologies.
TDi Technologies may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to this website. This can include using a ‘cookie’, a text file sent by a Web server to a Web browser, and stored by the browser for record keeping purposes. As a result, it is possible to speed up your future activities at this website and allow TDi Technologies to provide you with a personalized browsing experience.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website features.
Security of your personal data
TDi Technologies takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss. The information entered on this website is deleted every week. Information gathered on the TDi website contact form is transferred to a secure, online CRM. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information online.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. TDi Technologies is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Disclosure of your personal information
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend TDi Technologies’ legal rights.