Companies often purchase the ConsoleWorks Cybersecurity Operations Platform to solve specific IT issues or burning issues within the organization.
We’ve compiled a list of the ‘Top 7 IT Burning Issues’ solved by ConsoleWorks.
Is your burning issue on our list?
- Service Disruptions Are Still Occurring – ConsoleWorks captures all changes, including those caused by human error, and provides a definitive record of what’s occurred, allowing you to proactively detect service threats and stop them before harm is done.
- The Business Expects Us to Continually Do More with Less – ConsoleWorks dramatically simplifies and optimizes the daily work of admins, operators, and engineers. Repetitive tasks are automated, streamlining daily work while increasing productivity and meeting business needs. ConsoleWorks reduces costs, lessens the risk of human error, and increases the device-management ratio by an average factor of 5x.
- Gaining Control Over Service Levels – ConsoleWorks provides real-time activity tracking and error detection in applications, so you can detect threats and manage SLAs down to each individual transaction.
- Meeting Demanding Government Requirements – ConsoleWorks provides a unified security and compliance solution, with powerful capabilities to proactively address issues and drive availability to new levels.
- Documenting Changes is Costly and Inaccuracies – Eliminate manual entry by people ‘after the fact.’ ConsoleWorks automatically records changes, down to the keystroke across the enterprise. Accurate records are created in real time, empowering oversight of all changes the instant they happen.
- Large Data Breaches – ConsoleWorks secures all IT and OT assets, identifies and responds to threats and documents all activity down to the keystroke.
- Security in The Cloud – ConsoleWorks can secure entire cloud instances, while automatically creating the comprehensive compliance records that prove exactly what changes have been made, and by whom.
ConsoleWorks – The Power of One Solution.
A unified security approach for consistent insight, reliability, and responsiveness to IT/OT cybersecurity and operational challenges facing today’s industries.